viewers

Friday, May 1, 2015

Snow white

With all the hype of Cinderella, in the spirit of disney princess, I created this.
Yes, it's not cinderella, instead, it's Snow White!
I'm not particularly a fan of Cinderella, yeah, I like the story but again, I dig any fairy tale.
But I love Snow White, I've always been ever since I was a child.  After I grew up I notice that she's kinda stupid, but I can't not like her.

There are already so many live action adaptations from Snow White, but they're not from Disney. And I can't tell how much my heart ache when I learned that my favourite princess was played by Kristen Stewart. Oh how I detest it, I can't bring myself to watch that silly vampire girl became my favourite princess although Charlize Theron was fabulous as the evil queen.

I'm hoping that one day Snow White can get a Disney Live action movie and that it will be better than Cinderella.

Cinderella movie wasn't bad, but it wasn't that good. It's just bland, I'm not really impressed by the movie except for all the fabulous dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment