viewers

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Wedding Peach, redesign

I love Wedding Peach, that anime is a part of my childhood. I know it's kinda silly, I mean, come on, who the hell wear a wedding dress for battle?
But I just don't care, as cheesy as it is, even though many people say (especially Sailor Moon's Fans) that it's a rip off of Sailor moon, I still love it.

When I look back at Momoko's wedding dress, I don't know, I used to love them as a kid, but now it seems too puffy. The dress is just sooo biiggg. I guess The  Princess Diana's  wedding dress style just not for me anymore.

So, I redesigned it. I still use some elements of the original dress, but I need to make the dress less puffy.

There's already a Sailor moon remake, it makes me hoping that there will be a remake of wedding peach too.

No comments:

Post a Comment