viewers

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Cendrillon

Not my favourite princess  but still. I love Disney Classic


I'm not really fond of Cinderella, but it seems she's everyone favourite princess.
It's not like that Cinderella is bad or anything, it's just that I like Snow White better than Cinderella.
And even though I'm kinda sad, but definitely Cinderella holds more popularity than my other favourite princess, Anastasia.

I'm  also dissapointed with how few the likes I received on instagram for Anastasia compared to Disney Princesses, and when I tried to search Anastasia, what I found was the character from the controversial movie fifty shades of grey, not the animated movie.

I wonder why Anastasia popularity is overshadowed by disney princesses, I think the movie is really great and I will choose to watch Anastasia any day over Frozen. Frozen is damn good, but I guess I'm not really a fan of Disney's 3D animated movies and also, for a classic lover like me, the story which they claimed based on Hans Christian Andersen's fairy tale The Snow Queen, is too distorted.

I wish Anastasia could get a live action remake too...



No comments:

Post a Comment