viewers

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Briar rose

Aside from Snow White, Aurora is my favourite princess

This is Aurora or Briar Rose as the three fairies call her.
I guess of all the Disney Princess (Classic, I decide that I will exclude Elsa, Tiana and Rapunzel) she has the best luck. Sure she has to hide and grow up as a peasant girl away from her parents, but as far as I know, the three fairies raise her with such compassion. Unlike cinderella or snow white, she wasn't treated as a slave and pretty much live happily even before she met Prince Phillip.

Oh, and also I think Prince Phillip is my most favourite prince of all. He's handsome, dashing and also brave and strong while Prince Florian (Snow White) only woo Snow White by singing and kiss her while she's asleep, the job of eliminating evil queen pretty much done by the dwarfs and Cinderella's prince (I forgot his name) can't even choose a wife by himself and need his father arrange him a ball to meet girls.

Sure Prince Phillip need help from the fairies to defeat the dragon, but hey, he still faced it himself.

So yeah, maybe she's the most envious Disney Princess. She leads the perfect life!

No comments:

Post a Comment