viewers

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Pretty ladies

Lately, I've taken a liking to fashion Illustration. I'm not the most fashionable person, but I really love the pretty ladies illustration.

So, here are my illustrations that's been inspired by fashion illustration style. Of course, with a splash of geekiness. I'm a nerd after all.

This is an illustration inspired by my favourite musician, Kerli Koiv the bubble goth princess from Estonia. I love her songs, but currently my favourite is "Sugar", and that's the song that isnpired me to drew this. I really like the way she dress, crazy, colourful and yet still sweet and feminine with ribbon and laces.

I LOVE VINTAGE! The lady in my illustration is wearing a vintage dress designed by Fernando Sarmi for Elizabeth Arden in the 1950. Here's the link to the actual photo of the dress :

adore-vintage.blogspot.com

Okay, I love Manga and Anime. And this illustration inspired by one of the most well known magical girl anime in the world. It's Michiru Kaioh from Sailor moon a.k.a Sailor Neptune. Not particularly her, but Inspired by her. I remember Sailor Neptune as the prettiest Sailor Scout. Oh, But I do like Sailor Saturn too. Maybe next I would do some fan art with Sailor Saturn

No comments:

Post a Comment