viewers

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Pretty Ladies part 2

Still about pretty ladies

 I love drawing flowers. I drew this illustration with nothing in my mind, just wandering my hand on the paper and here's what I got. I had fun with color picking for the hair. I chose to do colorful hair like a rainbow. I won't do that kind of hairstyle myself in real life, so I think at least I can use it in my illustrations.
Another Fan Art. The girl in this Illustration is Hanasaki Momoko from Wedding peach. Wedding Peach often said to be a rip off of Sailor moon. But I love both anime. They're both part of my childhood and reasons why I started drawing. Also, for the lead guy, I like Yosuke, the love interest of Momoko better than Mamoru. I think he's more handsome and cute. Also, in the story, he's half human and half devil, he's more powerful than Mamoru.

No comments:

Post a Comment