viewers

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Love phone

There are some stuff that can't be spoken directly.
Some people are just shy to say I Love You to their beloved directly but for sure text message is not my favourite way to say I love you.

In these days when a 8 year old kid already got a cellphone and texting or even use the internet to communicate, I guess string phone is out of date. But still, it's my childhood toy and I think it's cute and can be a romantic way to express your feeling.

Can you imagine a shy boy with red face  trying to say I love You to the girl he loves?
 Isn't it cute and pure?


Fine... I made a mistake, the guy should place the telephone under his mouth, not his ear. I promise I will be more careful in the next illustrations

Okay, I'm gonna make a string phone. Then, I only need to find the right guy to play it with me. Hopefully, I'll find him this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment