viewers

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Flood and Blackout!

A few days ago, the city I live in got a terrible disaster.
Water everywhere and not just that, the flood was not getting decreased either. People got trapped in their own house. Even die because of drowning. It's really horrible.

I am fortunate enough to not get caught up by the flood. My neighbourhood is safe and dry, but because of the flood, our electricity was out for 4 days.

So, in those 4 days, I made these drawings.


 Recently, I got really caught up with vintage wedding dress. I really love the bohemian style dress and the juliette wedding veil.

Still about vintage wedding dress but with different style. I don't really like long wedding dress. Hey, I don't want to get tripped while walking at the aisle.
I really fond of laces and the details of vintage wedding dress.

Arabian dancers are really pretty! I got inspired by Morgiana from Ali Baba tale for this illustration. Morgiana is a brave woman who saved Ali Baba from the thief whom tried to kill him.

A fairy got trapped! I got inspired by the scene in Peter Pan where Tinkerbell, the fairy got caught by the pirates. It's been a while since I use water color. And I'm quite happy with this illustration.


Well, I did enjoy drawing these illustration while the electricity's out. But I hope it won't happen again and I pray for all  the victim that suffered because of this disaster.
I heard that there will be another flood in 29 January. Let's pray that it won't happen.










No comments:

Post a Comment