viewers

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Foodism

So, yesterday was my day out with my friend/neighbour. We both loooove food! So, we did a bit of culinary conquest (well, not a bit actually, it was a terrible yet delicious sin we did on our diet...).

We were in the mood for sushi, so we went to my favourite japanese restaurant, Hachi Hachi. Apparently my friend also like that restaurant but never tried anything besides their sushi, which is really delicious by the way. So, I suggest her to try my favourite dish from that restaurant which is called bistro rice.

Bistro rice contained one portion of rice with three tempura shrimps, bulgogi, stir fried vegetables, three pieces of onion ring and two yakitori (meat on a skewer).  It's really delicious! And I guessed right, she absolutely love the dish!

In the evening, we stopped by at a little cafe called areli which I visited once long ago. I suggest her to go to that cafe because I love their apple pie and there's another reason that is not so pure...

The cafe owner is a really handsome guy!

My friend got really spirited after I told her that. And fortunately, the owner was there. We almost let our squeal out. But besides the handsome owner, the food is really good and the atmosphere is really nice. Such a cute little cafe. I really love it there.

Apparently my friend  fell in love with the apple pie too. She keeps on rambling about how she wants to eat it again.

Well, it was a good day. Now I must work hard to lose the fat I gained (sigh)


No comments:

Post a Comment