viewers

Friday, January 23, 2015

A Fairy Tale by me

So, I've been trying to finish my novel. It's a fantasy novel with princess, prince, king and queen in it. I love fairy tale, that's why I tend to write my novel to be a nice and simple fairy tale instead of the complicated one like the game of throne series.

Even though that's my intention, to write a novel is no easy task. Currently I'm on the page 217, I can picture the scenes about how it should go on in my head, but it's really hard to put it in the right words and I've been stuck for a while.

SO, instead of continuing my writing, today I drew an illustration of  a scene in the beginning of my unfinished novel. The little princess and her little attendant.


I tried to do the messy style coloring. Lately I've been takin a liking to this style. It's messy yet still looks nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment