viewers

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Bye Summer!

I live in a tropical country, the irony is, I really don't like the heat !
Sure we're blessed with beautiful nature, pretty beaches,  tasty foods, delicious exotic fruits and many else, but I really can't stand the heat!

Also, Christmas is approaching, I can't tell how jealous I am to those who can experience white Christmas, snuggle in a blanket in front of the fire place while drinking hot chocolate or egg nog. Going outside to play with the snow and making snowman.

I loooveee my country, but for once in a lifetime, I want to experience white christmas.

Well, there's no snow, but at least it's finally rain season, it's a little bit cooler.
I love rain, some people feel gloomy with the dark sky and the cold weather, for me, it's a blessing from above.

So, for a while, goodbye summer! I don't really like you but at least, there are fun things to do in summer. With this illustration, I bid summer goodbye!


No comments:

Post a Comment