viewers

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

7th attempt

My friend recommend HJ Story to me. She said I'll absolutely love the cuteness of the character.
Aaaannd she's right. I LOVE it! It's really cute and  got this fluffy and warm feeling inside when I see them. Hopefully, I can make art like that soon.

And also, the artist behind HJ Story is a guy! He made HJ Story for his girlfriend (now wife) because he said he's not good with words. He sends the cute illustrations he made everyday to his girlfriend cellphone to express his feeling to her. How SWEET is that? I wish someday I'll find a guy who's willing to do something like that for me. Not particularly send arts which he made by himself to me everyday, but a guy who really care for me.  Love can be shown with many ways, and HJ Story show his love by illustration (I'll do that too if I finally found the right guy)

So, overload with the cuteneness, it made me want to draw.
I hope I can make the people who see my work feel the warm feeling like what I feel when I saw HJ Story.

I don't mind if people use my work in any other site, but please mention this blog and give credit to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment