viewers

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Whatever, I'm a tomboy....

My sister got married recently. For her wedding, as her younger sister, me too have dress up according to the theme the bride chose.

I have to get ready at 7 o'clock in the morning (my sleeping time) and I have to change my dress twice, one for the church, and one for the reception.

At the church, I just change into a more formal short  dress and only powdered my face and wear lipgloss for the make up. But for the reception, I have to wear a long dress with full make up on my face.
It wasn't comfortable for me because I'm not used with make up. The stylist make me wear fake eyelashes and it was really uncomfortable.
When she applied the mascara, my eye got teary.

Not only that, My dress add more problem for me.
I keep stepping on my own dress and almost fall several times, also, I wore high heels which didn't make it easier to walk. To make it worst, I didn't wear my glasses, so with my bad eyesight and my long dress, and the heavy make up, and the high heels
 It was a TORTURE  for meee!!!

After the reception is over, I quickly wear my glasses again, wear my jacket over my strapless dress, and take of my shoes. It felt reaaallly greaaattt!

Well, I think my make up was really pretty and all, I even have a tiara on my head. But, no matter what, I just can't stand it!


No comments:

Post a Comment