viewers

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Once upon a winter time

December is here! Woohoo!

I've been always fond of December, I love the festivity, I love the chill, I don't have snow here for I live in a tropical country, but it's rain season now and the weather becomes a bit cool which I love (let's hope there will be no flood).

I looveee the Christmasy feeling in December. I often humming Christmas songs and one of my favourite is "Once Upon a Winter Time".

It's a song from one of Disney's Silly Symphony series which tell a story about a couple who reminiscing the past. In the winter time, they rode on a sleigh ride and they went to a frozen lake to skate. It's such a beautiful song and the story is really sweet and that's inspire me to make this illustration.

Dooon't you kind of looooveeee Decembeeerr...
I sure DO!


No comments:

Post a Comment