viewers

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Cute Little Mermaid

It's so HOT! Not the good kind of hot, I can't stand this weather!
It's supposed to be rain season by now, but there's still no rain only the sun shining too brightly.

Well, I don't know how I'm supposed to feel. I hate summer! I live in a tropical country since the day I was born, yet I still can't stand the heat.

Also, I live in a big city, a big and dirty city which makes it worse, not only it's hot, the pollution mix with the heat make me feel faint everytime I go out.

I always love rain, sure it's not snow which I really long to see and feel, at least when it's rain season the temperature goes down and the air can get a little bit cooler. On the other hand, I have a job which requires me to go to the office every morning. Knowing my city, the rain will cause a major trouble with the traffic (as if it's not bad enough) and also flood.

Well, for a while I want to forget all of that problems. So I went for a swim at a nearby sports club. I feel a lot better after cooling my head in the cool water. After that, I got an idea to draw a cute mermaid.


No comments:

Post a Comment