viewers

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Portrait

Currently I'm in love with TOm Hiddleston. I love him so much, I made him a fan art

It also for my drawing portrait practice. I really had fun drawing him, I love looking at his photos, he's not your average hot guy, no, with a glance I won't considered him or Benedict Cumberbatch as a hot guy. But They have this kind of charm and also amazing talents that make me fall in love with them.


another portrait practice. Have you ever heard about Tom Lehrer? He's a pianist, a satirist and also a mathematician. I love his works, they are so entertaining and funny although his creations are usually dark. I think he's a genius. this is him in his youth.


I just scribbeling these two when I'm bored. I experimented with marker



No comments:

Post a Comment