viewers

Friday, March 29, 2013

Feeling depressed

I'm on my way to the graduation path...
But it's really thorny and hard. I don't feel like drawing lately, my mid is full with the thought of my final project. And yet, I haven't know yet how to get through this. I haven't found a good style for the illustration  book that I'm gonna make for my final project.

So, here I post an old work which I haven't published before

Made with adobe illustrator CS3.

I'm a big fan of Big Bang. and my favourite member is TOP. He's just so... so... masculine, cool, and I love his unique voice.

He once had a hairstyle that make him similar to a blue ice cream. So here it is. A chibi version of TOP.
FYI, I went to the concert and even though my seat is the cheapest one and it's so far, that was a great concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment