viewers

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Hello, it's been a while since the last update. Well, what can I say, I was busy with my internship and I didn't have the time to draw anything that doesn't related to my job.

Anyway, my internship has ended, which relieved me but I also a bit sad because I'm already used to the work environment and I really like it there.
Thank you so much for all the people there, they really helped me alot for those three months. I think I really improved my skill.
And also, thank you for my mentor who gave me a good review.

Now, I have to write the report but I'm too lazy to do it right away. So, I think I want to rest a bit and draw just for fun.

Tomorrow is halloween, in my country we don't really celebrate halloween, but hey, that doesn't mean I can't do works that related to halloween right?
So here it is, happy halloween everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment