viewers

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Dream

A couple days ago I dreamt about being in an art exhibition. Pretty normal dream I guess... (I expect to go to Narnia in my dream, but noooo, I went to a normal, non magic, non futuristic art exhibition). Don't get me wrong, it's not like I hate exhibition, but, come on, it's a dream. I want to meet Aslan at least, or go to Mr Wonka's chocolate factory.

But I'm pretty glad. In my dream, I saw a beautiful painting. A painting of a lady holding a smoke pipe in her hand. She looked a little sad, but she's beautiful, from her get up, I guess she's a geisha.

When I woke up, I don't want to forget that painting so, I tried to 'reproduce' it, orrrr bring it to live? made it? Well, afterall it's my dream, so... I guess I'm the painter? Illustrator? creator?
Okay! Whatever. Here's the illustration from my dream :

I guess I'm failed.
The composition is right, but this illustration is not really resemble the one I saw in my dream. The colors are too dark compared to the real one (in my dream) and I can't remember the shape of the ornaments behind the lady.

Still, I spent 5 hours to did this with water color. The small parts were killing me! So I want to post it in this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment