viewers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Secret Love

Another practice of coloring using watercolour.

I drew this while listening to "Tsukiyo no Monogatari" by Domoto Koichi.
It's the best song everrrr!!!! I can't count how many times I listen to that song. According to my Itunes, The song has been played for 140 times. I think I've listened to it more than that though because it's not included the times I listened from my ipod and the times I watched the video. 

The song is about a guy  relationship with a girl who already have a boyfriend.
Althought the theme of the song may be a bit despicable (I hate people who cheat on their couple!), but this song is an exception.

The bittersweet melody, the poetic lyric (I don't speak Japanese, I look for the lyric and the translation at google) and the masculin voice of the singer, so romantic, I just LOVE it!

While listening to it, I imagine a story about a Chinese consort who has a secret love for a man other than the emperor. She can't declare her love because of her position as a consort, so she can only look at him from afar.

And that's how I got the inspiration for drawing this.

For people who curious and want to listen to the song, please click this link :
Tsukiyo no monogatari-Koichi Domoto

It's a video of the song being performed.
A great song with a great performance. I've said it before, but I'm gonna say it again anyway, I LOVE it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment