viewers

Sunday, March 26, 2017

BGA

After such a long time, I'm back to the Kpop game for the sake of possibly
the best boyband ever!!!!!

I've been a fan of Ryan Higa for a long time, and there was a time in my life, not so long a go, when I was crazy with Kpop and Kdrama series.

I'm not as crazy now though, I'm still listening to some of the songs which I think are good, but I don't specifically being a fans to a group. I don't keep update with the latest new group, sometimes I don't even know who the singer of a song I listen to.

But now, I'm back. I got really excited when Ryan Higa did a parody of Kpop boyband, the first single is "Dong Saya Dae" which means, "I want to take a shit" and it was hilarious! But I never thought there will be a second single of this beyond awesome group.

So, I'm proudly declaring that I'm a Kpooper! And no Korean Boyband will be complete without a chibified fanart. I googled it and I don't thing I see one, so here it is!

Man... I really want their Shit Glow Stick

No comments:

Post a Comment